Форум Добавить в Избранное

Российский форум фан-клуба Магдалены Нойнер (http://magdalena-neuner.narod.ru)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Российский форум фан-клуба Магдалены Нойнер (http://magdalena-neuner.narod.ru) » О нас » Давайте познакомимся - обсуждение.

Давайте познакомимся - обсуждение.

Сообщений 1 страница 25 из 25

В данной теме обсуждаем анкеты, общие интересы и прочее. В теме "ДАВАЙТЕ ПОЗНАКОМИМСЯ" один человек - одно сообщение.

Glad to see you, Свен. Obviously, you`re passionate fan of  Svetlana Sleptsova – a russian biathloner, your signature and avatar indicates this. Also, Sandrine Bailly. And besides your compatriot Magdalena Neuner, I suppose, because this site is russian fan-club of her. Whose your favorite, or they are in equal degrees? Especially, if they are competitors.

The pleasure is on my side, Altair! You're right - Sveta, Sansan, and Lena are top of my list, and you can count in Lena's World Cup room mate Kathrin Hitzer as well.

Actually, Sansan was the first biathlete I was a fan of. I've seen her at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City for the first time, and thought, "well, this friendly young French lady will certainly bring fun into the next biathlon years!" And she really did.

I know Lena since some summer biathlon event in Germany back in 2006 (if I remember correctly), and her performance was so exceptional that I knew she would become one of the big players in biathlon. And it worked out just fine for her.

Sveta is the most recent favorite of mine. First, she was just another new Russian name. Then she was a name with stunning results. Now, she's a kind human being to me, who has shown a blazing evolution of her power throughout the season, and who has a bright future ahead of her for sure.

To be honest: If all of these ladies are competitors in an event, I cross fingers for Sveta. However, I really do not resent if one of the others makes it to the top.

(P.S.: Sorry for answering in the wrong thread before......)

You`re lucky in this case – you`re a fan at once for four athletes which are in top of biathlon list, and, accordingly, should win often. We too. As we are all from Soviet Union (from Russia, from Ukraine, from Belarus and others) we are a fans of russian sportsmen. Including Sleptsova, Iourieva, Akhatova, ......russian men.... Some of us also fans of another foreign biathlete – O.E. Borndalen, K.Wilhelm, M.Glagow, K.Hitzer (like you) and others. I don`t know, will the participants of the forum agree with me, but I believe that Magdalena Neuner for us on the top place.
(sorry for English – long time had no practise)

:unsure:  :x

Нормально, нормально Наташ. Тут хотя бы буквы знакомые. В немецком языке для меня знакомы только цифры...  :yep:

Don't worry, Altair - your English is almost perfect! You must have done a thorough training of the English language if you are able to write correctly even after a long period without practice.

I was really surprised about finding so many fanpages for German biathletes! I know about three sites for Lena alone, plus one for Kathrin, and one for Kati Wilhelm. And yesterday I learned that another one is planned for Sabrina Buchholz. I guess, there are not as many fanpages for Russian biathletes in Germany. Besides my Sveta site, I know about a site for Olga Zaitseva, and that's it. Maybe there are some more, but so far I wasn't able to spot any.

I think this support for sports(wo)men across the borders of our countries is a great thing. It helps developing international understanding of the peoples and - hopefully - peace, in the big picture. Let's keep it going this way! :)

It's really a pity that I don't speak Russian. Through my Sveta fanpage, I have now contact to many kind Russian people, and I would just love to speak their language. So I started to learn... however, I'm only at the beginning, and there's not much time besides working. Meanwhile, I'm able to read Cyrillic, which enables me to register and post in Russian forums. It will be a long way until I'll manage to post Russian messages without the help of a translator. But anyway - I'll keep on pursuing this way!

By the way: If I can assist you by translating text from German to English, don't hesitate to ask me.........

Yes, we have a lot of German team admirers, Lena`s especially of course. On a first glance it seems to be really strange, because Germans always were and are our (Russians) competitors. Nevertheless it so.
Olya Zaitseva – one of my favorite biathlete. It`s a pity, she passed a lot because of  her motherhood. Hope to see her coming back at time, next season.
Want to learn russian? Perfect intension, dare. But I warn you: russian is very difficult language even for us. Difficult in grammar. In school it was the hardest subject.

Deutschland hier!! Das ist gut! Sven, Herzlich willkommen in unseren fanclub!

Hallo Azalija - hey, du kannst ja richtig gut deutsch!
Das ist ja super für den Fanclub - da kannst du alles, was es an Neuigkeiten über Lena gibt, gleich direkt ins Russische übersetzen.
Ich wünschte, ich könnte so gut russisch.... zurzeit bin ich noch drauf angewiesen, dass mir jemand alle Sveta-News übersetzt.
Aber ich werde es lernen. Wichtig ist die Motivation - und die habe ich! :)

@Altair: Yes, the Russian language is difficult for me, because it is structured very different from the Central European languages I know.
The most important thing is to have the will to learn it. And with my Svetlana fanpage project, I have the best motivation I can get.
You are right - the Russian athletes are the strongest competitors of the German ones, and vice versa.
So this makes our border-crossing fan projects even more exciting!

Sven, du bist recht! Wesentlich im Studium der Fremdsprache ist eine Motivation. Du willst grösser über dem Sveta, uns über Lena wissen. Gerade deshalb muss man die Sprache unterrichten.

Прикольно. Немец, который болеет за русскую биатлонистку "против" русских, которые болеют за немецкую. Представляю себе спор:
- "Ваша Светлана - лучшая биатлонистка"
- "Нет, это ваша Магдалена - супер!"
- "Не пытайтесь меня переубедить (ИМХО)"
- "Да мы-то точно знаем"

Куда катится мир?!
(шутка, конечно)

I wonder: the german, being fan of russian biathlete "against" russians, being fans of german. Imagine myself debates:
- "Yours Svetlana is the best biathlete woman"
- "No, it`s yours Magdalena - splendid!"
- "Don`t make me change my mind (imho)"
- "We know certainly"

Oh, God!
(joke, of course)

Altair
:cool: )))

Российский немцы победят:)! У нас все же талант столетия!!

Azalija написал(а):

У нас все же талант столетия!!

Azalija, точно. Самое главное, что он (талант) у нас. Нам чрезвычайно повезло. А они, со "своей" Светой Слепцовой, пусть сами распутываются. За нас и за наш талант!!! Ура!!!

Yeah, nice picture - Germans cheering for "their" Sveta, and Russians cheering for "their" Lena...........  :jumping:

By the way - are you planning to visit some World Cup stages live?
I'm considering Oberhof, Ruhpolding, and Hochfilzen for the next season.

Wir wollen in Hochfilzen fahren.
In 2007/2008 wir fahren in Kontiolahti und einige in Holmenkollen.

Azalija написал(а):

Wir wollen in Hochfilzen fahren.

Das ist schön! Dann werden wir uns dort vermutlich treffen!
Hochfilzen scheint sehr beliebt zu sein - ich habe schon von verschiedenen Fans (Russisch und Deutsch) gehört, dass sie nach Hochfilzen fahren möchten.

That's fine! So we'll probably meet there!
Hochfilzen seems to be quite popular - several fans (Russian and German) have told me that they plan to go to Hochfilzen.

Свен
In welchen Etappen warst du früher schon?

Es ist noch interessant, zu erkennen - wie sich in Deutschland im Stadion zu den russischen Sportlern verhalten?

I think, there arrives true fans. Though no sports(wo)men has admitted, we had unpleasant episodes with behaviour of russian fans in Khanty-Mansyisk.

Отредактировано Altair (2008-04-21 00:07:52)

Azalija написал(а):

In welchen Etappen warst du früher schon?

Offen gesagt, war ich noch nie vor Ort dabei.
Bisher habe ich Biathlon immer vor dem Fernseher verfolgt.
Das soll sich jetzt aber ändern!

Frankly, I've never visited a stage before.
So far, I've watched biathlon on TV only.
However, this shall change now!

Azalija написал(а):

Es ist noch interessant, zu erkennen - wie sich in Deutschland im Stadion zu den russischen Sportlern verhalten?

Die deutschen Fans sind durchaus patriotisch, und es gibt auch ein paar, die russische Sportler/innen grundsätzlich nicht mögen. Das sind vermutlich Überreste aus dem "kalten Krieg", als Deutschland in zwei Teile geteilt war, und die damalige Sowjetunion von den US-Amerikanern als Inbegriff des Bösen dargestellt wurde. Das haben manche West-Deutsche vermutlich allzu sehr verinnerlicht. Andererseits kenne ich aber auch viele deutsche Fans, die russische Sportler/innen sogar ausgesprochen gern mögen - insbesondere die russischen Herren scheinen bei jungen weiblichen Fans sehr beliebt zu sein. ;)

The German fans surely can be called patriotic, and some of them even don't like Russian athletes by the rule. I think those are relics of the "cold war", when Germany was separated in two parts, and the former Soviet Union was pictured as incarnation of the evil by the US Americans. Some Germans seem to have internalized this habit. On the other hand, I know many German fans who particularly like russian athletes - especially the Russian men seem to be quite popular among young female fans. ;)

Отредактировано Свен (2008-04-22 00:49:25)

Es wird die Situation mit den Fans tatsächlich solche wie auch in Russland erhalten. Bei uns auch sind für die Russland hauptsächlich krank. Aber sind und viel solche wie wir darauf der Forum - für die Sportler aus anderen Ländern, in diesem Fall für Deutschland krank sind. Und hier die Sache nicht im Patriotismus, und in die Sympathien zum Menschen. Wenn der Mensch gefällt, so ist es aus welchem er des Landes nicht wichtig.

Свен написал(а):

I think those are relics of the "cold war"

I`m very much doubt that it is relics of the "cold war". All is easier – it`s just a big eagerness, desire to help “own”, which sometimes appears too excessive. It isn`t bad to worry about "own", it is bad to take pleasure of failures of others, at least publicly.

Altair написал(а):

All is easier – it`s just a big eagerness, desire to help “own”, which sometimes appears too excessive.

Yes, eagerness, or maybe even malevolence. I know several German biathlon fans who like every athlete - provided that he/she is German. ;)
However, some seem to be quite selective in their dislike of Russian athletes, while accepting others like, for instance, Norwegians. That's why I thought of "cold war" relics as a possible reason.
Anyway, this behavior is neither acceptable nor understandable to me. It's pure nonsense, and in my opinion, takes the fun out of sports.

Отредактировано Свен (2008-04-23 01:29:06)

+2

Hello Sven !
I am pleased to meet you ! I have just seen your messages in our forum and I want write you. First of all, excuse me for my bad English. It is far from perfection. But I hope it will not hinder us to understand each other.

Свен написал(а):

I think those are relics of the "cold war",

and

Свен написал(а):

Anyway, this behavior is neither acceptable nor understandable to me. It's pure nonsense, and in my opinion, takes the fun out of sports.

I partially agree with you. Russia and (United) Europe is the different centres of economical and political force. Between these centres of force always had been confrontation. The confrontation had appeared long before the term "cold war" had emerged. The confrontation is nowadays. And unfortunately, probably, it will be in future. I mean general problem in relations, not only behavour some of the fans. It is sad but it is inevitable. In Europe there are many people (many of them are high-ranking official) who consider that Russia is still enemy. And, unfortunately, there are many people who has habit to mix up sport and politics. You wrote that this position was neither acceptable nor understandable for you. It is GREAT words. I hope such people as you and we in future will change relations between Russia and Europe.

Свен написал(а):

I'm considering Oberhof, Ruhpolding, and Hochfilzen for the next season.

That is good !!   It would be very good if you go to Hochfilzen. It is place where UBR (Union Biathlete of Russia) is going to organize collective departure of Russia fans in December 2008. I am sure that our meeting there will be very productive for all of us and give us plenty fine moments. I hope to see you there !

Отредактировано Mandor (2008-04-25 17:22:34)

Hi Mandor! Sorry for getting back to you with some delay. I was quite busy over the weekend.

No need to excuse for your English - your knowledge of the language is really excellent! :)

Mandor написал(а):

It is GREAT words. I hope such people as you and we in future will change relations between Russia and Europe.

Yes, mutual understanding must start on a small scale, in the communication of individual people from our countries. Without it, there will never be real friendship. I'm glad to have found many kind Russian people in this forum, and in some others as well, and that the communication works just fine.

Mandor написал(а):

It would be very good if you go to Hochfilzen. It is place where UBR (Union Biathlete of Russia) is going to organize collective departure of Russia fans in December 2008.

Ah, now I understand why almost all Russian fans I've talked to, who want to visit Europe, consider to go to Hochfilzen! Well, in this case, this will be my preferred location as well. I guess it will be real fun!

Вы здесь » Российский форум фан-клуба Магдалены Нойнер (http://magdalena-neuner.narod.ru) » О нас » Давайте познакомимся - обсуждение.